💬 Mentor Monday 4/29/24: Imagine you've cloned yourself. What field of study does your clone pursue?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

MENTOR MONDAY: Imagine you've cloned yourself. What field of study does your clone pursue?

✅ Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

My clone is pursuing a degree in business because she understands that learning the ins and outs of business will be applicable to any career she chooses. She is going to enter the workforce knowing what all the business jargon means, which enables her to speak about projects in terms of ROI, MQLs, QBRs, SQLs, etc.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I think some truly innovative education in Marketing at this very point in time would be super interesting!

But if we’re talking more long-term studying, Psychiatry.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Data Science, give me all the knowledge to program in Python, R, and run SQL queries please clone! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

My clone would choose Culinary Arts because she understands that good food is the key to happiness 😊 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

My clone is pursuing a very deeep backend coding, a decent full stack developer with 10+ years of experience. Team and tech lead.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

My clone would pursue education! I’ve always felt torn between working in healthcare and becoming a teacher, which feels like polar opposite fields at times. I love how interactive and impactful education is, especially now that there is a shortage of teachers. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I think I would want my clone to specialize in Computer Science, with focus on AI and Security, both of these are going to be very valuable and great to know!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Clone me and let’s study some Computer Science / Engineering, so I can be more immersed in the space at a deeper level to help companies solve critical challenges or issues.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

My clone is working in Data Science so that he can really understand the value of data and how it can help with strategic decisions and approaches. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I love healthcare and wanted to be a vet or occupational therapist after school. Unfortunately, I had test-taking anxiety that kept me from thriving in a standardized testing setting. So hopefully my clone can overcome that and thrive in one of those jobs! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I love healthcare and wanted to be a vet or occupational therapist after school. Unfortunately, I had test-taking anxiety that kept me from thriving in a standardized testing setting. So hopefully my clone can overcome that and thrive in one of those jobs! 

I feel you, Kristen! I went to community college right out of high school so I could avoid taking the SAT/ACT or any other test.