Lately @ Lucid, June 2024: What new features are you most excited about?

• 4 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

June '24 Lately @ Lucid 🎉

For this edition of Lately @ Lucid, we’re focused on TEAMS.

The team is at the center of work and pivotal to a company’s success—when teams are disconnected, innovation halts. We’re reimagining how teams collaborate within Lucid so they can coordinate, align, and build across entire workflows. 

Take a look at all the new updates available to you and your team.

Tell us what you’re most excited about!

What feature are you most excited about?

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

My vote is AI-powered diagram generation! Getting started on a flowchart is always the hardest part for me, so quickly getting a draft in place that I can iterate on is a huge win.

Userlevel 2
Badge

All of the above! But yeah, AI-powered diagram is the game-changer!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

So many exciting things! My teacher heart wants to vote for touchscreen whiteboards; so many possibilities there. Similarly, the Mind maps + AI could be an amazing teaching & learning tool. But that AI-powered diagram generation might be the showstopper 🤩

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Team hubs FTW! This is like a dream feature. All the team info and links to the boards in one place. Already been using them this week and it’s SO much easier to point people to a single hub with everything there. Christmas came early this year!

Badge

Team hubs for me as well.  We do so much in Lucid that needs to be shared, organized, and discussed as a team.  Very excited to try this out!

Badge

I’m excited about the Microsoft Copilot plugin because we use most of Microsoft apps in our workflow, and generating document summaries with Copilot will make it easier for us to work on projects faster, seamlessly and more efficiently. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I’m so excited for touchscreen whiteboards! My job has two campuses an hour away from each other, so it’s an interesting split when it comes to virtual calls. At the main campus, I gather in a conference room with my co-workers and we hop on a Teams call with the other campus, where everyone is gathered in a conference center over there. The hybrid work environment would really benefit from touchscreen whiteboards!