đź’¬ Fun Friday 5/31/24: Which of these motivational quotes resonates with you the most?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

FUN FRIDAY: Which of these motivational quotes resonates with you the most and why?

âś… Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I’m a big fan of “God gave you two ears and one mouth”.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

The Roosevelt quote speaks toward the passion and drive toward achievement, rather than assuming success from someone else’s measure. It feels that most times, as we move through the busyness of life, that we can be more easily okay with shifting our beliefs to be in alignment with the outlook of others rather than remaining authentic to ourselves. In all of it, belief has the weight to go a long way!

Userlevel 2
Badge

"Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear." – George Addair

Most often we are turned down by our fears leading which leads to us questioning ourselves on the “what ifs”, onky to find out that we’re no longer able to turn back time and to re-create that opportunity that once was given to us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Albert Einstein said "In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."

This quote highlights the idea that challenges often come with hidden opportunities, encouraging a positive outlook even in tough times.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

"Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear." – George Addair

This is the one I needed to hear today! I am trying to decide whether or not to take on a new freelance project, and it’s hard to say no. It’s the type of work that I’ve done a lot of and work that I enjoy. But, I am also feeling drawn to exploring some new areas, and if I continue to say yes to the work I was doing, I’m never going to build momentum in this new direction. As a full-time freelancer, it feels risky, but I know I’ll regret not exploring new paths even if it means giving up money… Even though I know that, the fear is there!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer 

I love this quote because it highlights how individuals can be successful, but still unhappy. Surrounding yourself with people and situations that make you happy will lead you to success!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I’m a big fan of “God gave you two ears and one mouth”.

AMEN! 

Badge

I think the, "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”, quote ties nicely to the Mindset book by Carol Dweck. I recommend the book if you haven’t read it. Those with a Fixed Mindset will never take the shots.

Badge

I’m going to pick: "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." specifically because I often need the reminder.