💬 Fun Friday 5/10/24: Which imaginary feature would you add to Lucidspark for fun?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

FUN FRIDAY: Which imaginary feature would you add to Lucidspark for fun?

✅ Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I choose Dream Mode, mostly because of the association to lucid dreaming. Imagine if a Lucid board had the ability to turn your ideas into lucid dreams. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Mind Reader would be awesome. Unless the thoughts become too tangential of course. Although that would make for a really fun (or just funny) diagram!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

These are all fun, but I have to go with Mind Reader. Can we also implement this in an email system? Like: just read my mind and write a nice email reply, in the proper sensitive tone and in my voice? Generative AI tools aren’t quite cutting it for me yet in terms of generating an email reply. (On the other hand, I think the Collaborative AI tools in Lucid are pretty SWEET and can be super helpful!)

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I spend a fair amount of time on Lucid boards by myself (also collaboratively but I start a lot by myself). So a music track that generates based on what I add to my board would be fun - especially if it could rap and incorporate commentary on my animated gifs too!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I like the idea of the time capsule.  How cool would that.be! 😎 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I do like the idea of Mind reader, but chose Magic want since that would help get organized faster and to prioritize ideas which sometimes can be challenge when there are many ideas and wants, but only few can be selected at a time. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I’d love the mind reader feature! It’d be great if this feature could also identify intended tone as well, so the message gets displayed as intended.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

A dream wand so that with the flick of a wrist, things would be done!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I would select Mind Reader as I need smbd or smth start reading my mind and mare order there))

Userlevel 2
Badge

Mind Reader - just imagine the time spent savings here less mouse clicks and less brain cells usage. :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

A time bubble that I could float around in to go forward or backward in time.

Badge

I feel like I spend a lot of time post-meeting having to organize the team brainstorming output so Magic Wand would be my wish. 

Badge

I’m going Mind reader. The translation from my brain to the page is what takes the longest.