Skip to main content

Incorporating games into test preparation not only engages your students but can also help to relieve testing anxiety. Jeopardy-style test prep games offer a flexible platform to explore various topics or take a deep dive into a specific subject.

Here’s how to utilize our Jeopardy Lucidspark template to fit your test prep needs!

1. Click on this link to create a copy of the template.
  2. Determine your question categories to fit your test prep needs.
  3. Write in your questions and answers to the corresponding stickies. 
    • ✨ Try out our AI features to assist in writing questions! ✨F2uw51wRjPrsWQqV9snNPnHoEjOcaxqQ5IjSia59xAob1B-plgBS9HcSxHfczyEr6HbLAGjuVF5I8IZosfke40dz3eYsEJC4Ofj3V6pOodoHMo3QXtdZ5QpVYnAihfbT-YLE2mQe2gw2ETMsrHfrKhM
  4. Hide your questions and answers by selecting the container and selecting the “hide” icon.

9e9QBPwnrZJs1MMvaUU4HG-RlEQFtVt4FlN7SDXeUYOWUDK52yX6Ciw7x8j7zvzgKJrPmootGvBW7Jc20qek4nLikuVeai6q1t7NMQDNyLghjaMHpngWByQPp_V1HVNjwprBBZLXH9yWVYZ5vOm3Fko lLAkPqOSH243aQwaA7G0uaNvSYb9NHs2UbROA6QrqEMo8X8iN-xVNIQDM7S-D-zl4Pv-WFwOMj4jhXRYRjyiRhFIfE2ouPl0zbybuke7onEEuReGnjT3LW5Iq4KPr7H8uYYXx3Y2fV5LrmMlCx5Doh4

Now you are ready to host your very own classroom Jeopardy. Let us know what test prep activities you are using in your classroom! 

I love this! Can’t wait to try it for my next training session! 

I love how easy it is to hide and then reveal each of the category questions!  This will make this so easy to use with my students!  I can’t wait to try it out to review for end of the year testing!   

Thank you for sharing this template!  Great idea to create the questions using AI.

Oh wow, this is an awesome idea! I love Jeopardy, especially for end-of-year style review.

If you teach multiple sections of the same course, it could also be fun to have each block collaboratively build a Jeopardy game for the other block, ie: A block creates the game that you then have your C block play; and C block creates the game that you then have your A block play). 

I love this! I helped my coworker who teaches ENL make a jeopardy board with a review of different basic words! The kids love it!

@Shira M This is so cool! Thank you for sharing!