Make end-of-year test prep fun with our Jeopardy Lucidspark template!

• 13 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
  • Lucid support team
  • 114 replies

Incorporating games into test preparation not only engages your students but can also help to relieve testing anxiety. Jeopardy-style test prep games offer a flexible platform to explore various topics or take a deep dive into a specific subject.

Here’s how to utilize our Jeopardy Lucidspark template to fit your test prep needs!

1. Click on this link to create a copy of the template.
  2. Determine your question categories to fit your test prep needs.
  3. Write in your questions and answers to the corresponding stickies. 
    • ✨ Try out our AI features to assist in writing questions! ✨F2uw51wRjPrsWQqV9snNPnHoEjOcaxqQ5IjSia59xAob1B-plgBS9HcSxHfczyEr6HbLAGjuVF5I8IZosfke40dz3eYsEJC4Ofj3V6pOodoHMo3QXtdZ5QpVYnAihfbT-YLE2mQe2gw2ETMsrHfrKhM
  4. Hide your questions and answers by selecting the container and selecting the “hide” icon.

9e9QBPwnrZJs1MMvaUU4HG-RlEQFtVt4FlN7SDXeUYOWUDK52yX6Ciw7x8j7zvzgKJrPmootGvBW7Jc20qek4nLikuVeai6q1t7NMQDNyLghjaMHpngWByQPp_V1HVNjwprBBZLXH9yWVYZ5vOm3Fko lLAkPqOSH243aQwaA7G0uaNvSYb9NHs2UbROA6QrqEMo8X8iN-xVNIQDM7S-D-zl4Pv-WFwOMj4jhXRYRjyiRhFIfE2ouPl0zbybuke7onEEuReGnjT3LW5Iq4KPr7H8uYYXx3Y2fV5LrmMlCx5Doh4

Now you are ready to host your very own classroom Jeopardy. Let us know what test prep activities you are using in your classroom! 

Comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I love this! Can’t wait to try it for my next training session! 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I love how easy it is to hide and then reveal each of the category questions!  This will make this so easy to use with my students!  I can’t wait to try it out to review for end of the year testing!   

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for sharing this template!  Great idea to create the questions using AI.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Oh wow, this is an awesome idea! I love Jeopardy, especially for end-of-year style review.

If you teach multiple sections of the same course, it could also be fun to have each block collaboratively build a Jeopardy game for the other block, ie: A block creates the game that you then have your C block play; and C block creates the game that you then have your A block play). 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I love this! I helped my coworker who teaches ENL make a jeopardy board with a review of different basic words! The kids love it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Shira M This is so cool! Thank you for sharing!