💬 Mentor Monday 6/3/24: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

MENTOR MONDAY: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

✅ Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

A teacher. I always wanted to be a teacher in my heart. I didn’t go with that career path initially, but I found my way there!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Friends say I am very creative and should put to use my talent. Anyway - some changes afterwards hence ended up in customer service/experience. I can still apply my creativity though in this industry which is still a win for me. :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

When I was younger, I wanted to be an artist. While I didn’t stick closely to that plan, I host painting nights with my friends relatively often and find little projects to keep the artist in me happy!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I don’t recall what I wanted to be when I was younger. Based on some of the halloween costumes in old family photos, it would appear I wanted to be a Native American or an animal of sorts.

Badge

I was one of those kids that really loved animals, so I was on the veterinarian train for awhile. That is, until I realized that vets had to give animals shots (!!!) and I was terrified of needles, so that dream quickly dissipated! 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was my dream to be the commanding officer of the Federation starship USS Enterprise, alongside Jean-Luc Picard....floating around in space at warp speed...to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before!

It seemed very exciting (and real) to me at the time.

Badge

Of all things, I wanted to be a librarian! I was a definite bookworm by age 7.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I really wanted to work in a zoo. I always loved animals and thought that would be a lovely job. Sadly the weather here in the UK is never that great, so would have been a lot of time outside in the rain. 

Badge

I have kindergarten pictures of me dressed up for career day as a pediatrician. <3 

Badge

I wanted to be an Artist especially because I liked music but I couldn’t sing well then, but the cheering of fans, the fame, the lifestyle all appealed to me as I watched my favorite Artists in concerts and other platforms.

Userlevel 2
Badge

When playing “work” as a child, with a younger brother and sister, I was always the boss, didn’t matter what type of company, just needed to be the boss. My poor siblings 😅