Solved

Weird Bug with Scale?

• 24 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

When adding a room, then dragging double doors onto the drawing, the doors appear in the top left most corner and the entire scale of the drawing is messed up.  To the point it is so far zoomed out, you can no longer see the room you added.

Step 3 - zoomed waaaaaay out
Step 2 - doors appear top left of drawing
Step 1

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 25 March 2024, 07:59

View original

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @scottgathercoffeelounge.com, thanks for flagging this! I was able to reproduce this and have reported this to our development team.

As a workaround, it seems that the issue does not occur when ‘Infinite Canvas’ is enabled in the document. You can toggle this on by navigating to File > Document settings > Canvas and page > Infinite canvas

I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information. Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @scottgathercoffeelounge.com, good news! I have heard back from our development team, and it sounds like the issue you experienced with floor plan shapes should now be resolved. 

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions!