Question

Unable to Import Salesforce Show All Object Details

Badge +1

I am unable to select “Show all fields on each object” using the Import from Salesforce tool for ERD.

I am able to connect to Salesforce, see all the tables, see both options but can only select “Show only relation fields on each object”. I have enterprise and was able to do this in the past. Tried in different browsers and same issue.

It still appears to be a feature, listed in: https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/16471565238292-Create-an-Entity-Relationship-Diagram-in-Lucidchart#import-salesforce

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Epalmer5, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! 

There are a few specific things to try working with our Salesforce Schema Import:

• Attempt the schema import in a Google Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.
  • Check your login IP Ranges under your Salesforce user profile and make sure that those ranges are not restricted. In most cases if the above tips don't help, this could be the cause.

If the issue persists, please share the following information:

• A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after you attempt to click the "Import from Salesforce" button. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

I appreciate your help and patience!

Badge +1

Hello Amelia,

I’m not getting an error message, here is the screenshot, I am trying to select the second option and nothing happens. I am able to import the first selection just fine, but would like to see the table with all fields.

Below is a screenshot in Incognito.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Epalmer5 , thanks for getting back to me with that additional information! I believe you have identified a bug, and I have reported this to our development team. I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information about a fix. Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.