Question

Inquiry about pricing for adding users

• 3 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, I am Harris. We are currently a paid user of your Lucidchart service. We are considering adding more users and would like to inquire about the pricing for adding users.

Specifically, we would like to know the following:

• How is the fee for adding users calculated?
  • How much would it cost to add 25 users immediately?
  • Will the payment date be updated during the usage period?

In my situation, when I review my payment information, it displays this price, which causes me confusion.

This topic has been closed for comments

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Harris, thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Our sales team would love to discuss specific details and the best solution for your organization with you. I've created a ticket from this post and will pass it along so that they're able to provide you with the best information. Please refer to that email thread for further communication!

If anyone else has questions about our pricing please refer to our Lucidchart Lucidspark and Lucidscale pricing pages or reach out to our sales team here. Additional information about what is included in the various plans can be found in the Lucidchart Plans Lucidspark Plans and Lucidscale Plans articles from our Help Center. Please take a look and post any additional questions below!